THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New to This

Well, this is the first time that I have ever done a blog or anything like this! I am not the most diligent person about getting on and wirting stuff or posting pics. But I will try for the sake of my friends. Brad and I are doing great. I am taking a break from full time school for one semester and am working full time at a hospital here as a unit secretary. I work 3-12 hr. nightshifts a week. I work on postpartum so I am around babies all the time. Brad works for a shipyard here. They work hard and long hours. So, needless to say, we don't see each other a whole lot. But we make do. We are probably fixing to make a move from Mobile, AL to Birmingham, AL in December, Lord willing. I have applied for an ultrasound program there and go to my school interview this week. I am excited to see what is in store for us. We have no kids, just 4 spoiled rotten cats. And momma cat is pregnant again I think(oh joy!!). For those of you who know him, my little brother Stephen got married in a beautiful little ceremony on July 19 (that I had to direct-ugh!!). Him and LeAnne are living in Port St. Lucie, FL. Well, will close for now. Will try to post some pics soon and keep up with written posts as well!

0 comments: