THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Really will do better one day!!

Hello to all! I know it has been a while, but it has been VERY busy down here in L.A. (Lower Alabama). I have finally finished all of my interviews for school and should know a final decision this week!! Really help me pray for that. For a few weeks before the election, Brad was really worried about his job. As much as we liked McCain, he said something about putting an end to the LCS program. These are ships his company builds for the Navy. Thankfully, they have opened bids back up on these boats, but in the meantime the company won a huge contract with the Navy for another kind of boat which could mean a pretty good raise! The Lord does answer our prayers. This past weekend, I turned 24 without my loving husband around. He was off to Macon, MO to hunt deer with his dad. I guess it wasn't SO bad though. He dropped me off in Cape Girardeau to spend a nice weekend with Brad, Gillian and JuJu. We had a great time relaxing and of course going to a couple of thrift stores. By the way, thanks to Gillian for adding all my little tools to this blog. Also, thanks for making it look cute. Also, thanks for the hospitality and the birthday cake. My husband was able to kill an 8 point buck, so I now, thankfully, have meat overflowing into my Mom's deep freeze. Well, I must go to bed. I will be back on soon. Probably after Thanksgiving, with pictures from Grandma and Grandad Whaley's 50th anniversary.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! You actually updated your blog!!!
You're welcome for the setup. I had fun! Now I need to add some things to mine!