THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello! I might be Back!

Well, its been 2 months since I have even been on the site. A lot has happened in those two months though. I am moved to Birmingham. I live on the Wheeler compound in the middle of the woods. I love it. It is so quiet. Two of my five cats are here and the other three live with Brad. The house is a 3 BR/2 BA. But it is huge. It is about 2000 sq. ft. I miss Brad though. We haven't seen each other hardly any since I moved. But, it will be better soon. I have started school. Actually, the end of the first quarter is March 25. But it is going well. I finally, after two months have a job again. Now I am trying to adjust to school and work. I am off every weekend so that is a good thing. As soon as my paychecks start coming in (next week), Brad and I should be able to see each other every weekend. That will be much better than every 2 or even 3 weeks. So that is an update on my life. I will try, now that things are getting settled, to do better about posting.

0 comments: