THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quarter 1 is over!!

Hey guys! What a relief I am feeling right now. My 1st quarter of ultrasound school is over. Only 7 more to go! Still a lot. I took my finals today. I feel like I did okay. Now I wait to see my final grades. Hopefully I will get them in an e-mail on Friday. Will let you know how it went! My mom came up last Friday and stayed until Tuesday. Saturday, we decorated the livingroom. Actually... I picked everything out, Mom and Brad hung the things on the wall and arranged it just so. I burnt a fire while they were arranging everything. As soon as I find my camera in a box somewhere, I will take some pictures and post them for ya'll to see. I am really proud of my living room. Well, I will update you guys again later. God Bless!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I come live with you? It is currently raining cats and dogs (nice thing about LA) and rain is pouring in throught most of the window frames in the house. We've told the owners about the problem before, and they just said that they'd never heard of rain coming in through the window frames before, like it must not be happening. Ok, so it's not happening, but for some reason, there are large quantities of water dripping-no, not dripping, STREAMING-down the windows. We've got towls and buckets everywhere!
AAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!